Our heavy duty premium brake pads are designed for use in Cargo Vans, Courier and Work Vehicles. They come complete with wear sensors, are chamfered and slotted (where applicable) and include shims. Available for popular applications such as the Ford Transit 150 and the the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 choose our heavy duty pads and do the job once.
Heavy Duty Canadian Made Brake Pads:
- Long lasting brake pads made in Canada
- Advanced copper free semi-metallic formulation for heavy duty applications
- Designed for heavy loads and ensures faster & safer stopping
- Available for most cargo van/work vehicles
- Includes electronic wear sensors where applicable
- Slotted & Chamfered where applicable
- Made to meet or exceed OE specifications
HD Brake Rotors:
- Heavy Duty OE Replacement Steel Rotors are made to meet/exceed O.E. standards
- Manufactured from high quality G3000 Grade Cast Iron.
- Meets or exceeds ISO9002/QS9000/VDA 6.1 World Standards
- Exceptional surface finishing helps eliminate early rusting
- Finish dramatically improves pad-rotor brake in reducing noise
- O.E. thickness ensures better braking performance, less noise and longer rotor life
- Features Exact or more vanes than original rotors.
- Balanced and inspected for vibration free operation
- Longer lasting, designed for heavy duty work vehicles