Premium Steel OE Replacement Brake Rotors
- Our Premium Steel Rotors are made to meet/exceed O.E. standards
- Manufactured from high quality G3000 Grade Cast Iron.
- Meets or exceeds ISO9002/QS9000/VDA 6.1 World Standards
- Exceptional surface finishing helps eliminate early rusting
- Finish dramatically improves pad-rotor brake in reducing noise
- O.E. thickness ensures better braking performance, less noise and longer rotor life
- Features Exact or more vanes than original rotors.
- Balanced and inspected for vibration free operation
Anti-Rust Geomet Coated Brake Rotors
- Our Geo Coated Brake Rotors offer all of the benefits of our Premium Steel OE Replacement Rotor
- Corrosion protection - Rotors are coated inside and out to ensure no rust
- Provides protection against rain, snow and other harsh weather
- Provides oxidation protection and looks great with open wheels
- Coating helps prevent the rotor from seizing onto the hub